Sports Nutrition in Turkey
Many Turkish consumers of sports nutrition are gradually switching from non-protein to protein products thanks to the pleasant taste of protein powder, new flavours and formats and the frequent recommendations of fitness trainers for their clients to consume protein powder before or after a workout. Protein and other ingredients are becoming increasingly accepted, not only by fitness enthusiasts and bodybuilders but also by Turkey’s many cyclists and runners. Hectic lifestyles are generating dem...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN TURKEY
- Euromonitor International
- January 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Witnessing A Gradual Shift From Non-protein To Protein Products
- Sports Nutrition Continues To Register A Strong Performance
- Internet Retailing Remains the Leading Distribution Channel for Sports Nutrition
- Competitive Landscape
- Valeo Becomes the New Distributor for Gnc in Turkey
- Majority of Brands Owned by International Companies
- Marketing and Advertising Largely Focused on the Online Channel
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Post Healthy Growth in 2018
- Turkey Drops A Proposed Rx To OTC Bill
- Leading Pharmaceutical Players Focus on OTC Products
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- Consumer Health Expected To Register Further Solid Growth Over the Forecast Period
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources