Sports Nutrition in Switzerland
Sports nutrition registered a robust performance in 2019 although year-on-year retail value growth slowed overall, resulting from product maturity and saturation. Sports nutrition is now a mass market product, available through various retail channels including grocery outlets, thus benefiting from an extensive distribution network and a broad consumer group. On the downside, this has created stiff competition, saturation and low unit prices, thereby reducing value growth in the category.
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Switzerland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sports Nutrition Is Increasingly A Mass Market Item
- High-protein, Low-carb Is A Key Growth Driver
- Convenience, Wide Availability and Increasing Demand To Boost Sports Nutrition
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Brands Maintain Their Top Rankings
- Whilst the Leaders Will Likely Maintain Their Positions, Competition Is Set To Intensify
- Social Media Increasingly Important in Driving Growth
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Further Declines for Consumer Health
- the Health and Wellness Trend A Two-edged Sword for Consumer Health
- Leading Companies Maintain Their Strong Positions
- Internet Retailing Is Limited by Stringent Legislation
- Consumer Health Set To See A Slightly Positive Improvement Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources