Sports Nutrition in Switzerland
In 2018, sports nutrition registered a robust performance although year-on-year growth slowed down overall, resulting from product maturity and saturation. Sports nutrition is now a mass market product, available through various retail channels including grocery outlets, thus benefiting from an extensive distribution network and a broad consumer group. On the downside, this has created stiff competition, saturation and low unit prices, thereby reducing the value growth in the category.
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Switzerland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN SWITZERLAND
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sports Nutrition Is A Mass Market Item
- Innovative Products Are Key Growth Drivers
- Convenience, Wide Availability and Increasingly Higher Demand To Boost the Category Over the Forecast
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Brands Maintain Their Top Rankings
- Online Retailing Is Very Strong in Sports Nutrition
- Whilst Leaders Will Maintain Their Positions, Competition Is Set To Intensify
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Demand Drops for Consumer Health, Leading To A Weaker Performance
- High Costs Force Consumers To Find Ways To Save
- Leading Brands Maintain Their Top Positions
- Online Retailing Is Hit by Stringent Legislation
- Consumer Health Set To See Slightly Positive Improvement Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources