Sports Nutrition in Sweden
The ongoing COVID-19 epidemic has driven people away from gyms and traditional sports facilities, as consumers are wary of social distancing and staying safe, with gyms being viewed as a high-risk environment. As such, this will lead to a decline in value growth for the year, with gyms being retailers of sports nutrition products. Only protein/energy bars are set to record value growth in 2020, with these being widely available across grocery retailers, also benefiting from having a wider audien...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Sweden
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Growth for sports nutrition declines, as COVID-19 leads to consumers avoiding the gym, disrupting sales
- Protein/energy bars drives solid value growth, benefiting from the increased interest in outdoor activities
- Players focus on online marketing strategies, as the share of e-commerce increases, due to the COVID-19 virus
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Following a decline in sales due to COVID-19, growth will peak in 2021 as consumers return to the gym, investing in sports nutrition once more
- The rising demand for convenience moves protein/energy bars into the mainstream while supporting sales of sports protein RTDs
- E-commerce will grow across the forecast period, with the outbreak of COVID-19 boosting share of the channel
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 2 Research Sources