Sports Nutrition in Slovenia
Sports nutrition recorded modest retail value growth rates across 2019. The most dynamic growth was recorded by sports protein/energy bars, which benefited from the growing demand for healthy snacks, evident from the increase of options available in the country. In addition, there was a noticeable expansion of sports nutrition products into new retail channels, which further contributed to growth.
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Slovenia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Slovenia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sports Nutrition Profits From On-the-go Options
- the Target Audience for Sports Nutrition Grows
- Economy Boom Increases Value Sales As Sports Nutrition Is No Longer Luxury
- Competitive Landscape
- Specialist Stores Dominate Distribution Channels
- Consumer Awareness Is Key for Value Sales
- Product Development and Marketing Activity To Gear Up
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Wellbeing, Colds and Disposable Income Shape Consumer Health in Slovenia
- Slovenians Reach for Quick Fixes for Colds, Allergies and Digestive Ailments
- Interest in Health and Wellness Affects the Landscape of Consumer Health
- Internet Retailing on the Increase As E-commerce Becomes Second Nature
- the Forecast Looks Bright But the Wellness Trend Causes Caution
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources