Sports Nutrition in Singapore
As Singapore entered in Phase Two of the country’s safe-reopening during mid-June 2020, all indoor gyms and studios were allowed to resume operations. With consumers returning to indoor gyms for more high-intensity workouts such as cardio and strength training, there was a surge in demand for sports nutrition from regular gym-goers and fitness enthusiasts. Furthermore, the result of home seclusion and increased time spent indoors during the Circuit Breaker lockdown in 2020 leading to participati...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Singapore report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Sports Nutrition in Singapore
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN SINGAPORE
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Resumption of gym operations increases demand for sports nutrition in early 2021
- Tightening of gym restrictions in Q2 2021 likely to subdue stronger growth for the year
- Sustained popularity of high-protein products
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Popularity of alternative protein products could spark innovation within category
- Untapped potential for halal sports nutrition
- E-commerce continues to gain ground within sports nutrition
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN SINGAPORE
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2020-2021
- Summary 2 Research Sources