Sports Nutrition in Serbia
Sports nutrition products have very specific distribution in Serbia, which is vastly different from other consumer health categories. While most OTC products are sold through chemists/pharmacies, sports nutrition products are usually purchased in other healthcare specialist retailers. This channel held a dominant value share within sports nutrition in 2017. An even more interesting thing about sports nutrition is the relatively high percentage of sales that go through internet retailing.
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Many Consumers Purchase Sports Nutrition Products Over the Internet
- Sports Protein Products Much More Popular Than Non-protein Variants
- Non-professionals Set To Drive Demand for Sports Non-protein Products
- Competitive Landscape
- International Producers Remain in A Much Better Position
- Lenic Laboratories Sees Growth Through Offering Good Quality Products at More Affordable Prices
- Unstable Offer and High Fragmentation Characterise Sports Nutrition in Serbia
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health in Serbia Records Continued Growth in 2017
- Increased Popularity of Self-medication Leads To Continued Growth of OTC
- No Major Changes in the Competitive Landscape and Few New Product Launches Observed
- Chemists/pharmacies Channel Still Dominates Despite Share Declining in 2017
- Stable Growth and Intensified Competition Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources