Sports Nutrition in Saudi Arabia
The government’s efforts to get more Saudis to do sport continued to spur growth over 2019 as people started to participate in more sporting activities. Healthy lifestyles are being promoted with the aim of increasing the percentage of individuals exercising at least once a week from 13% of the population to 40% as per Vision 2030. Among these efforts are holding the first football and basketball tournaments for women, enabling female students to take physical education classes at schools, allow...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Saudi Arabia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Government Efforts To Encourage Saudis To Do Sport Spurring Growth in 2019
- Protein Products See Good Growth on the Back of Health and Wellness Diets
- Competitive Landscape
- Amcan International Faces Growing Competition But Retains Lead Thanks To Wide Range
- New Entrant Twinlab Woos Consumers With A Complete Line of Sports Nutrition
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Specialist Retailers Take Share Over 2019
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Higher Prices Continue To Hinder Value Growth in 2019
- Increasing Regulation Dampens Present and Future Growth
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Leads Thanks To Well-known Brands and Saudi Investment
- New Players Enter Internet Retailing in 2019 Adding New Dynamism To the Market
- Value Sales To Pick Up Despite Higher Prices and Expatriates Leaving the Country
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources