Sports Nutrition in Saudi Arabia
Governmental efforts to expand the role of sports in the kingdom are fast-growing, as people are being encouraged to participate in sports and athletic activities. Healthy lifestyles are being promoted with the aim of increasing the percentage of individuals exercising at least once a week from 13% of the population to 40% as per Vision 2030. Among these efforts are holding the first football and basketball tournaments for women, hosting the first international boxing event World Boxing Super Se...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Governmental Efforts Aim To Expand the Role of Sports in the Kingdom
- Sports Protein Powder Records the Highest Growth
- Sports Nutrition Incurs A 5% Vat
- Competitive Landscape
- Glanbia Plc Leads Sports Nutrition
- More Promotion Is Expected As the Category Develops
- Healthfood Shops Leads Sports Nutrition Distribution Channels
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- the Declining Number of Expats Reduces Consumer Health Sales
- Ongoing Governmental Efforts Help Sustain Some Consumer Health Sales
- A 5% Vat Increases Consumer Health Unit Prices
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Be the Leading Distribution Channel
- Saudi Arabians Are Set To Raise Demand for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources