Sports Nutrition in the Philippines
The current trend towards healthy living continues to incline towards gaining an attractive body rather than simply for health reasons. This trend is reflected in the increasing number of gym-goers across genders and age groups, even in less urban areas. One of the factors which pushed this trend to continue in 2017 was the promotion by local celebrities of top gyms in the cities, such as Gold’s Gym, Fitness First and Elorde Boxing Gym. Consumers wanted to upgrade their social lifestyles by foll...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN THE PHILIPPINES
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Increasing Number of Gyms Raises the Awareness and Use of Sports Nutrition
- Increasing Presence of Sports Protein Bars Boosts Growth in the Category
- Strong Growth Is Forecast, Especially for Sports Protein Bars
- Competitive Landscape
- International Player in Healthfood Shops, Total Nutrition Corp, Leads Sports Nutrition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- the Positive Performance of Consumer Health Is Made Possible by Social and Economic Conditions
- Consumer Lifestyles and Improving Economic Conditions Maintain Growth in 2017
- Local Players Hold Top Positions
- Store-based Retailing Leads Distribution, But Internet Retailing Sees the Best Performance
- Continued Growth But Increased Vulnerability Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources