Sports Nutrition in Peru
The easing of COVID-19 related restrictions and reopening of sports centres in Peru has led to an increase in demand for sports nutrition in the first half of 2021. While sports centres still operate at reduced capacity, many facilities offer online workout sessions on a subscription basis. This has helped serious athletes and other consumers continue their exercise and fitness routines. Demand for sports nutrition is anticipated to portray a high growth rate in 2021 as a year as a whole, while...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Sports Nutrition in Peru
- Euromonitor International
- September 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN PERU
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Easing of COVID-19 related restrictions and reopening of sports centres increases demand for sports nutrition products
- Omnilife Perú the leading player with the Magnus brand in 2021, benefiting from a wide network of sales representatives across the country
- Increasing levels of internet retailing in sports nutrition
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Vegan products will become more widely available in forecast period, along with more personalised products
- Companies will look to raise awareness of the benefits of their products to a wider audience in forecast period
- Potential for sports nutrition as consumers increasingly turn to healthy lifestyles and more exercise
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN PERU
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What’s next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources