Sports Nutrition in Peru
Obesity has increased significantly in Peru in recent years, and consumers are looking for ways to tackle this problem, among them by consuming healthy food and doing exercise. The number of people engaging in running, going to gyms or playing football is increasing. Gyms are also increasingly appearing in Peru. Smart Fit, a large gym brand from Brazil, has entered Peru and is buying gyms from Gold’s Gym and Body Tech. It is expected to focus on low prices, having a highly competitive membership...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Peru report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Peru
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Potential for Sports Nutrition As Consumers Increasingly Turn To Healthy Lifestyles and More Exercise
- Increasing Levels of Internet Retailing in Sports Nutrition
- Companies Are Looking To Raise Awareness of the Benefits of Their Products To A Wider Audience
- Competitive Landscape
- Magnus the Leading Brand, Lab Nutrition the Leading Player
- Vegan Products Becoming More Widely Available, for Example Nutripoint's Epic Protein
- Internet and E-commerce Growing in Importance
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Grow
- Possible Changes for Generic Analgesics; Fight Against Illegal Trade Continues
- Opportunities for Natural Products, With Rising Obesity Levels Also Offering Growth Potential
- Inretail Continues Expanding Its Store Network; E-commerce Also Growing
- Continued Growth Expected on the Back of Innovation and Education
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources