Sports Nutrition in Norway
Sports nutrition continued to see current value growth in 2019, although at a slower rate than in the previous year. While the expansion of protein/energy bars and sports protein RTD products into modern grocery retailers boosted sales over the review period, the strong fitness trend in Norway is becoming more mature and traditional products positioned around sports fitness and muscle building no longer offer the same degree of novelty value to consumers. Efforts to attract wellness-orientated c...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Norway
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Maturity in Some Areas of Sports Nutrition Sees Players Diversify Their Offer
- Consumers Turning Their Back on Sugar When It Comes To Sports Nutrition
- Domestic Retailers Benefit From Article Highlighting Dangers of Foreign Websites
- Competitive Landscape
- Proteinfabrikken Extends Its Lead As It Adds Tech Nutrition To Its Portfolio
- Gymgrossisten Retains Strong Position Thanks To Popular Online Store
- Grocery Retailers and Direct Selling Companies Look To Increase Footprint in Sports Nutrition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Sees Steady Growth As Norwegians Show Willingness To Invest in Health
- Changing Face of Norway Sees Shifts in Demand Within Consumer Health
- GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer Combine To Push Gsk Consumer Healthcare Into the Lead
- Distribution Focuses on Convenience, Quality and Availability
- An Ageing Population, A Greater Focus on Health and Wellbeing and Climate Change Just Some of the Issues Expected To Drive Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources