Sports Nutrition in the Netherlands
Sports nutrition continued to record a strong performance in 2019, mostly driven by the ongoing health and wellness trend in the country, leading to a greater uptake of sports and fitness, particularly as national healthcare institutions encouraged the Dutch population to exercise more regularly in a bid to combat rising overweight and obesity levels. Consumers who follow such a lifestyle are more likely to purchase sports protein powder to prepare shakes for during or after a workout, such as l...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in the Netherlands
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sports Nutrition Expands Appeal To Wider Audience
- Sports Non-protein Products Remains A Strongly-performing Niche
- Internet Retailing Strengthens Leadership of Distribution To Dominate Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Body & Fit Consolidates Leadership of Fragmented Category
- Private Label Continues To Make Gains in Sports Nutrition
- High-profile Imported Brands Continue To Lose Share, Dependant on Distribution From Major Local Online Retailers
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Rising Disposable Incomes and Higher Vat Leads To Stable Current Value Growth for Consumer Health
- Some Products Removed From Basic Health Insurance As Government Encourages Self-care Amongst Local Population
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Takes Over Leadership of Consumer Health, Now Representing Former Pfizer Brands
- Internet Retailing Continues To Rapidly Gain Share Supported by Increasing Popularity of Online Players
- Marginally Stronger Value Performance Predicted for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2018-2019
- Summary 2 Research Sources