Sports Nutrition in the Netherlands
Sports nutrition is set to remain a strong and dynamic consumer health category throughout the forecast period. One key driver of growth in the category is set to be the growing health and wellness trend in the country and burgeoning sports and fitness culture. The strong interest of Dutch people in fitness and exercise is expected to increase further over the course of the forecast period, primarily due to the promotional efforts of Dutch healthcare institutions to encourage exercise in an effo...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Netherlands report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN THE NETHERLANDS
- Euromonitor International
- November 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strong Positive Growth Expected To Be Seen in Sports Nutrition
- Sports Protein Bars Set To Continue Underpinning Overall Growth in Sports Nutrition
- Shift Towards Healthier Eating Threatens Growth in Sports Nutrition
- Competitive Landscape
- Usn Inc and Muscle Tech Continue To Lead A Fragmented Category
- Competitive Environment in Sports Nutrition Defined by High Levels of Fragmentation
- Positioning and Targeted Advertising Remain Crucial To Success
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Value Growth Remains A Constant for Consumer Health
- Weather Conditions Continue To Influence Sales Trends in Consumer Health
- Multinational Companies Remain Dominant As Smaller Players Gain Ground
- Changing Shopping Habits Spur the Evolution of the Retail Environment
- Consistently Positive Value Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources