Sports Nutrition in Mexico
In Mexico, sports nutrition products are still mainly consumed by professional or semi-professional athletes and serious fitness enthusiasts such as bodybuilders, marathon runners etc. However, the potential consumer base for such products is gradually expanding as the health and wellness trend encourages more Mexicans to regularly play sports and partake in other forms of physical exercise. Over the forecast period, manufacturers will continue working to educate these latter consumers – who lik...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Mexico
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Potential Consumer Base for Sports Nutrition Continues To Expand
- Sports Protein Powder Set To Remain Largest Category in Value Terms
- Competitive Environment Expected To Remain Highly Fragmented
- Competitive Landscape
- Omnilife Becomes the Leading Company As Gnc Remains the Number One Brand
- Herbalife Continues To Enjoy Strong Promotional Support
- Further Gains Projected for the Internet Retailing Channel
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Population Growth and Rising Health-consciousness Underpin Market Expansion
- Demographic and Lifestyle Trends Drive Demand in Key Categories
- Segmentation Remains A Key Strategy As Competition Intensifies
- Direct Selling Remains the Leading Consumer Health Distribution Channel
- Steady Expansion of Consumer Health Set To Continue
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources