Sports Nutrition in Italy
The category is benefiting from the rising interest in sport and exercise regimes among consumers. As more and more consumers participate in sport, the number of registered athletes is reaching record highs. Football is the most popular sport in terms of number of registered athletes, followed by tennis, volleyball, basketball and athletics. In addition, more and more consumers are visiting gyms and fitness centres for regular exercise or training or jogging/running or bodybuilding. Encouraged b...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Italy
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Wider Potential Consumer Base Spurs Interest in Sports Nutrition
- Endurance Positioning and Wider Offer Boosts Sports Non-protein Products
- Wide Offer at Lower Prices Drives Online Sales of Sports Nutrition
- Competitive Landscape
- Enervit Benefits From A Comprehensive Offer and Wide Distribution
- Named Raises Profile Through Advertising and Sponsorships
- More Plant-based Protein Products Anticipated in the Forecast Period
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Healthier, More Proactive Approach Stimulates Value Growth in Consumer Health
- Lifestyle, Demographic and Self-medication Shifts Inform Demand Trends
- Joint Venture Helps Gsk Consumer Healthcare Gain the Leading Position in 2019
- Liberalisation Fosters Growing Presence of pharmacy Corners
- Positive Outlook Due To Focus on Self-medication, Segmentation and Long-term Wellbeing
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources