Sports Nutrition in Indonesia
One of the main drivers of sales in sports nutrition in 2017 was the rising number of middle-income consumers in Indonesia. The majority of these consumers are able to afford sports nutrition products, which are priced relatively high. As such, these consumers dominate purchases of sports nutrition. Furthermore, the rising number of gyms and fitness centres all over Indonesia indicates that consumers are now increasingly concerned about their wellness, including their body shape. The desire to l...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN INDONESIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Middle-income Consumers Drive Sales in Sports Nutrition
- Sports Protein Rtd Records the Highest Growth in Sports Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition Is Expected To Continue To Grow
- Competitive Landscape
- Twinlab Corp Leads Sports Nutrition
- International Brands Dominate
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Positive Outlook for Consumer Health in Indonesia
- Indonesia's National Healthcare Insurance Plays An Important Role
- Kalbe Farma and Tempo Scan Pacific Continue To Lead in 2017
- the Escalating Trend Towards Internet Retailing
- Promising Performance Expected for Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources