Sports Nutrition in India
While consumer-awareness of sports nutrition has improved, partly as a result of growing interest in fitness and increasing participation in regular exercise, it is still primarily restricted to gyms and urban areas. Apart from MuscleBlaze and Big Muscles Nutrition, no brands have invested significantly in advertising campaigns. Most of the promotion in support of sports nutrition brands, therefore, occurs at bodybuilding events or through athletes’ endorsements. This has significantly restricte...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in India
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Awareness Limited Due To Lack of Marketing Support
- Growing Trust in Internet Retailers
- Increasing Participation in Sport Driving Demand
- Competitive Landscape
- Glanbia Targets Indian Expansion
- Major New Entrants Looking To Tap Into Category Expansion
- Muscleblaze Continues To Grow Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Modern Lifestyles and More Holistic Approach Influencing Demand
- OTC Players Target Consumer Demand for Convenience and Rapid Results
- Manufacturers Responding To Demand for Natural and Ayurvedic Products
- Chemists/pharmacies Remain Key, While Future of E-commerce Remains Unclear
- Regulatory Changes Likely To Present Opportunities
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources