Sports Nutrition in India
Protein is building blocks for the body. In the past, the general population largely depended on dairy products such as milk, paneer and curd for protein. However, these vegetarian products have not proved enough for a country which is already deficient in its protein intake, as most of the population is vegetarian, and an ever-growing number of people are migrating to cities, where days are stressful due to long hours commuting and working. Hence, people who want to maintain their fitness are l...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Ready-to-drink (rtd) Sports Protein and Sports Protein Bars
- Opportunities for Protein Products Targeted Towards Vegetarians
- More Active Lifestyles Are Set To Continue
- Competitive Landscape
- Glanbia Performance Nutrition (india) Leads Sports Nutrition
- Muscleblaze Has Become A Disruptor in Sports Nutrition
- the Rising Number of Players Is Increasing the Competition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- the Uptake of Preventative Products Benefits Consumer Health
- Consumers Continue To Demand Instant Relief
- Intense Competition and Evolving Distribution Shape the Competitive Landscape
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel
- the Definition of OTC Products Will Positively Impact Consumer Health in the Future
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources