Sports Nutrition in India
There is a growing fitness and sporting trend in India, which resulted in sports nutrition products being popular. A large proportion of young Indians want to look good and hence are taking up sporting activities. Demand for yoga classes is on the rise and people of all ages are joining these to achieve a balanced lifestyle and fitness. Over the review period, the country witnessed the opening of gyms in both small and big cities. These fitness centres and gyms serve as a hub for the promotion o...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN INDIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- India's Growing Fitness and Exercise Culture Continues To Support Growth of Sports Nutrition
- Protein Powder Continues To Be the Dominant Sports Nutrition Product in India
- High Protein Content Becomes More Commonplace
- Competitive Landscape
- Neulife Nutrition Systems's Optimum Nutrition Continues To Lead
- Wide Range for Optimum Nutrition
- On-the-go Formats of Sports Nutrition Products Expected To Rise
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Record Growth in 2017
- Instant Relief Emerges As A Popular Claim Across Consumer Health Products
- Competition Between Global and Domestic Players Intensifies, Leading To Increasing Dynamics Within the Industry
- Chemists/pharmacies Continues To Be the Prime Distribution Channel
- Growth Anticipated for Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources