Sports Nutrition in Hungary
Sports nutrition is expected to experience strong increases in demand over the forecast period, with volume and value sales set to continue increasing for the foreseeable future. Sports nutrition is set to continue benefiting from the rising numbers of Hungarians visiting gymnasiums to work out and the country’s burgeoning bodybuilding culture, while consumer groups who were previously uninterested in sports nutrition such as women are also set to purchase more sports nutrition, boosting overall...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Hungary report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN HUNGARY
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sports Nutrition To Remain Among the Most Dynamic of Consumer Health Categories
- Rising Health Consciousness and Stable Economic Conditions Set To Underpin Growth
- New Product Development and Advertising To Remain Key Features of Sports Nutrition
- Competitive Landscape
- Scitec Dominates Sales, With Second-placed Biotech Well Ahead of the Chasing Pack
- Local Products Dominate Sales in Sports Nutrition
- New Product Development Focuses on Innovative and Convenient Delivery Formats
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Strong Performance for Consumer Health As Growth Rates Continue To Slow Down
- Sports Nutrition Continues To Outperform the Rest of the Industry
- More Intensive Advertising Activity Spurs Growth
- Dm-drogerie Markt Continues With New System for Retailing OTC Medicines
- Consumer Health Is Expected To See Steady Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources