Sports Nutrition in Greece
Gym membership is posting an increase in Greece, due to prices becoming more affordable. Most gyms have introduced low-cost schemes. Increasing awareness of wellbeing is leading to an increase in gym-going. This creates prosperous growth opportunities for sports nutrition. Perceptions about sports nutrition are changing, and the use of such products is becoming more mainstream and appealing to a wider consumer group. Many Greeks are starting to use protein powders as a meal replacement or a supp...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN GREECE
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Rising Awareness and Regular Gym-going Creates Room for Growth
- Limited Product Variety
- Prices Drop Amidst Intense Promotion
- Competitive Landscape
- International Brands Hold the Lion's Share
- X-treme Stores SA Gains Share
- Gyms Offer Sports Nutrition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Legislative Changes Reshape Consumer Health
- Self-medication on the Rise As Healthcare Costs Increase
- No Major Developments Take Place in the Competitive Landscape
- the Distribution of OTC Products Is Liberated in 2017, and Internet Sales Flourish
- Value Growth Anticipated Amidst OTC Liberation
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources