Sports Nutrition in Finland
Sports nutrition continued to record a positive performance in 2019, driven by the more dynamic performance of protein/energy bars which offer a wide range of consumers an on-the-go nutritional protein-enriched snack. The trend for protein as part of a healthy diet has been present in Finland for many years, not only amongst bodybuilders and athletes, but amongst the general population. However, there is some maturity entering sports nutrition, particularly sports protein powder, a trend that is...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Finland
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Some Maturity Entering Sports Nutrition But Sports Non-protein Products Continue To Offer Potential
- Sports Protein Rtd Appreciated for Convenient Format
- Players Continue To Launch Innovative Protein/energy Bars
- Competitive Landscape
- New Brands Continue To Enter Sports Nutrition and Gain Share From Leaders
- Intense Competition Within Sports Protein Rtd With New Launches
- Crossover Between Markets Could Widen Brand Recognition for Protein Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Stable Demand for Consumer Health As Consumers Increasingly Look To Self-care and Prevention
- Ongoing Debate Over Restrictive OTC Environment Could Lead To Opening Up of Distribution
- Orion Holds Fragile Lead Over Fragmented Consumer Health, While Gsk Consumer Healthcare Vastly Improves Share Through Pfizer Deal
- Modern Grocery Retailers and Internet Retailing Continue To Gain Share From Leading Distribution Channel Chemists/pharmacies
- Positive Performance for Consumer Health Despite A Not So Optimistic Economic Outlook
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources