Sports Nutrition in Croatia
Sports nutrition experienced strong negative growth in 2020 due to the onset of COVID-19. After national lockdowns were announced in March, gyms were closed completely and the heightened risk of contracting COVID-19 at the gym was widely publicised by the press. When gyms were allowed to reopen again it was with extreme caution and subject to strict rules. For many consumers, social distancing and other restrictions, as well as the risk of infection, made a trip to the gym more trouble than it w...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Croatia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Sports Nutrition in Croatia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN CROATIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Rebound for sports nutrition in 2021 as gyms tentatively reopen amidst ongoing social distancing restrictions
- Boom in e-commerce fails to emerge
- Multinationals bestride shares with strong retail networks and product innovation
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Good prospects for sports nutrition although the category needs to cast the net wider in the forecast period
- Demand driven by large overweight population and growing awareness of obesity through media coverage and medical professionals
- Sports non-protein products continues to take share among those seeking endurance in the forecast period
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN CROATIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources