Sports Nutrition in Colombia
Colombian consumers are increasingly interested in healthier lifestyles, and have been adopting healthier diets and undertaking more physical activity. As a result, more people are becoming engaged in endurance sports such as running and cycling. Running fever in Colombia continues to increase, and only counting street races, there are around 65 races per year in different cities and towns in the country to support different causes. As more people are participating in these events, not necessari...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN COLOMBIA
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Competitive Landscape
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Sees A Positive Performance
- the Authorities Watch Advertising More Closely
- Foreign Companies Dominate the Landscape
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Leading Distribution Channel in Consumer Health
- Positive Outlook for Consumer Health
- Key Trends and Developments
- Increasing Vigilance From the Authorities on Controversial Products
- Colombian Population in the Quest for Healthy Ageing
- Further Efforts To Spread A Responsible Self-medication Culture in Colombia
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2011-2016
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2011-2016
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2016
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources