Sports Nutrition in Chile
Following decline in 2017 that was unrelated to consumer behaviour – including the decision of GNC to exit and some logistical issues at Nutraline, the leading player – the category returned to positive growth in 2018
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN CHILE
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Category Returns To Growth in 2018
- Dealing With Fragmentation and Exigent Consumers
- Internet Retailing An Emerging Distribution Channel
- Competitive Landscape
- Gnc Failed To Innovate and Adapt To A Fast-changing Landscape
- Demand Develops for Vegan and Women's Products
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health, A Challenging Market That Needs To Conciliate Legislative Framework and More Exigent Consumers
- Consumer Health Remains Healthy
- Who Owns the Consumer?
- the Perfect Storm for Internet Selling
- Prevention Over Treatment, the Split of Consumer Health Future
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches
- Summary 2 Research Sources