Sports Nutrition in Canada
Sports and exercise will see a dramatic transformation because of COVID-19, which will in turn impact sports nutrition. Familiar routines for exercising and the closure of gyms during the lockdown and re-opening with enhanced health and safety measures will see changes in exercise norms, which will also impact sports nutrition. Consumers are increasingly turning to exercise as a way of improving health and immunity in the face of the COVID-19 threat, as well as a general rise in awareness of the...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2015-2019, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2024 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Canada
- Euromonitor International
- November 2020
- List OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2020 IMPACT
- Rising fitness awareness in response to COVID-19 fuels sales
- Demand boosted by increased popularity of high-intensity workouts
- Nestlé maintains overall lead in fragmented competitive environment
- RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Strong price competition to limit value sports protein growth
- Demand for products made with plant-based proteins set to continue rising
- Non-grocery specialists continue to play key role in distribution
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- COVID-19 impact on consumer health
- COVID-19 country impact
- Company response
- Retailing shift
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
- GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
- Summary 1 Research Sources