Sports Nutrition in Canada
In line with rising health-consciousness, the number of Canadians who regularly play sports or partake in other types of physical exercise is increasing. Moreover, many casual fitness enthusiasts are moving away from traditional forms of exercise such as weight lifting and running in favour of more intense activities like CrossFit, MMA training and indoor climbing walls. In the 2019 Canfitpro survey of fitness professionals, the top trend identified was functional fitness programmes, which are b...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Canada
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Growing Preference for High-intensity Workouts Bodes Well for Sports Nutrition
- Regulatory Regime Limits Availability of Certain Product Types in Canada
- Demand for Products Made With Plant-based Proteins Set To Continue Rising
- Competitive Landscape
- Nestlé Maintains Overall Lead in A Fragmented Competitive Environment
- Non-grocery Specialists Continue To Play Key Role in Distribution
- Growing Interest in High-intensity Workouts Stimulates Innovation
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Ageing But Increasingly Health-conscious Population Drives Market Expansion
- Categories Tapping Into Multiple Trends Post the Best Results
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Becomes Overall Market Leader in 2019
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel
- Demographic and Lifestyle Trends Will Continue To Fuel Expansion of Consumer Health
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources