Sports Nutrition in Bulgaria
Consistent strong sales growth was seen in sales of sports nutrition in 2019. This trend can be attributed mainly to the increasing importance of sport and fitness culture among the Bulgarian population, with younger consumers, notably millennials, increasingly intent on making plans sport, fitness training and other intense physical activity an integral part of their busy urban lifestyles. Maintaining good shape is increasingly important for boosting one’s personal and professional image and co...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Bulgaria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Bulgaria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Sports Nutrition Continues To Benefit From the Increasing Importance of Fitness Culture
- Slow Growth in Sports Protein Powder Due To Maturity of Demand
- Sports Non-protein Products Slated for A Solid Forecast Period Performance
- Competitive Landscape
- Healthstore Ood Expands the Range of Products It Offers To Counter Flagging Demand
- Sales Head Online As Sports Nutrition Consumers Seek Greater Convenience
- Sports Nutrition Distribution Shifts Towards Health and Fitness Clubs
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Continues To Benefit From Economic Develop and Rising Incomes
- Limited Spending Power Continues To Suppress Sales Growth
- the Industry Remains Highly Consolidated, With Tight Regulation Stifling Competition
- Growth Is Recorded in Internet Retailing As Online Shopping Begins To Take Off
- Moderate Sales Growth Expected in Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources