Sports Nutrition in Brazil
ANVISA is expected to publish a new regulation in the short term that could ease the introduction of new products and enable more agility in the product registration processes, which will ease these issues for manufacturers of sports nutrition. Another challenge they face is consumers’ confusion and lack of awareness towards the sports nutrition’s benefits and indications. However, a positive driver for change in these perceptions is that players are using nutritionists in approaching potential...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN BRAZIL
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Challenges Faced by Sports Nutrition Manufacturers Should Be Simplified in the Short Term
- Health Issues Should Favour Sales of Sports Nutrition Over the Forecast Period
- Internet Retailing Is A Key Tool To Improve Sports Nutrition Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Fierce Competition Between Domestic and International Players
- Ads, Supley and Gds Are the Fastest-growing Players Within Sports Nutrition
- Plagued by Management Problems Other Players Lose Value Share
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Grows in Spite of the Economic Slowdown in 2017
- 2017 Consumer Health Value Growth Slows Compared To the Review Period
- Changes in Competitive Landscape After Global Acquisitions
- Leading OTC Players Are Expected To Recover Space in Drugstores
- Positive Outlook Is Expected
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources