Sports Nutrition in Bolivia
Sports nutrition sales in Bolivia collapsed in 2020, largely as a result of lockdown. The closure of gyms and tight restrictions on exercise and sports during pandemic spurred a decline in sales as consumers saw little need to buy them. In addition, sales of these products are heavily dominated by direct sellers, who struggled with their model during lockdown. The remaining sales of sports nutrition are almost wholly generated by specialist stores; as these businesses were not included in the es...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Bolivia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Sports Nutrition in Bolivia
- Euromonitor International
- September 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN BOLIVIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Sports nutrition yet to fully recover from lockdown
- Premium segment brands showed to be more resilient supported by loyal consumers
- Influencers increasingly important in sports nutrition
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Younger consumers shaping consumption trends in sports nutrition
- Price sensitivity favours non-protein options
- E-commerce grows in relevance as channel for sports nutrition sales
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN BOLIVIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources