Sports Nutrition in Belarus
Sports nutrition continued to record strong retail value growth in 2018. As most sports nutrition products are imported, retail value growth is linked to the exchange rate in Belarus. In 2017-2018, relatively stable exchange rates positively affected sales due to stable unit prices.
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Belarus report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN BELARUS
- Euromonitor International
- January 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- the Stable Exchange Rate and Growing Consumer Awareness Stimulate Value Growth
- Healthy Lifestyles and Social Media Advertising Continue To Support Value Sales
- the Growing Presence of Sports Nutrition in Modern Retail Encourages Sales
- Competitive Landscape
- Foreign Sports Nutrition Brands Retain Their Lead in Belarus
- Price Competition Continues
- Value Share of Sports Protein Products Continues To Decline
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Benefits From the Trends Towards Economising and Self-care and the Active Development of Pharmacies
- Consumer Trends and State Regulation Lead To Stable Value Growth
- Price-based Competition Persists
- Government Limits the Development of Sales Channels for OTC and Vitamin and Dietary Supplements
- Growth Expected Due To Consumer Preferences, the Economising Trend, the Spread of Maladies and State Control
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Summary 1 Research Sources