Sports Nutrition in Azerbaijan
The global trend towards healthy living and fitness is increasingly evident in Azerbaijan, and contributed to growing demand for sports nutrition products in 2019. However, consumer price sensitivity, low awareness and the non-essential nature of sports nutrition products are slowing the category’s development. Increased growth in current value terms in 2019 was the result of price rises. The surging popularity of regular exercise and training, especially among young men, also stimulated higher...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Azerbaijan
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Health Trend and Popularity of Sports Contribute To Sports Nutrition Growth in 2019
- Number of Brands Set To Increase in Coming Years
- Sports Centres and Gyms Increase Promotional Activities
- Competitive Landscape
- Optimum Nutrition Inc Leads, Sees Slight Share Gain in Fragmented Environment
- Sports Nutrition Environment Highly Fragmented
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Impact of Delicate Economic Balance and Constrained Consumer Spending Power Evident Across the Market
- Azerbaijani Consumers Value Quality, Herbal/traditional Products Perceived As Less Potentially Harmful
- Consumers Like International Products' Quality, But Local Products' Prices
- Drugstores/parapharmacies Remain Dominant Due To Strict Controls
- Preventative Measure and General Health Trend Set To Influence Market Performance, Underpinned by Economic and Demographic Factors
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources