Sports Nutrition in Azerbaijan
The current health and wellness trend has been supporting the consumption of sports nutrition products in Azerbaijan. Sports nutrition products are still considered necessary for athletic prowess and are very popular with athletes and bodybuilders, with the increasing popularity of regular training resulting in increased sales of sports nutrition among young male consumers. Consumers learn about sports nutrition products mainly via other healthcare specialists or the internet. However, in 2017,...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Azerbaijan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN AZERBAIJAN
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Falling Disposable Incomes Hamper the Development of Sports Nutrition
- Rising Consumer Education and Increased Availability To Boost Sports Nutrition
- New Product Developments Benefit From Sales of Sports Non-protein Products
- Competitive Landscape
- Optimum Nutrition Inc Has the Largest Value Share of Sports Nutrition Sales in 2017
- Online Retailing Drives Sales of Sports Nutrition
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Inflation and State Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices Drive Consumer Health Value Growth in 2017
- Consumers More Price-conscious Due To Economic Turmoil With Consequent Revaluated Pricing and Business Strategies by Manufacturers
- Consumer Health Is Led by International Players
- Parapharmacies Grow, Striving To Provide More Convenient Shopping for Customers
- Consumer Health Is Expected To Post Steady Value Growth Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources