Sports Nutrition in Austria
After having been cooped up at home, fairly inactive, many consumers used the end of lockdown to increase physical activity levels, spending more time outdoors or at least working out at home (either to lose the weight gained during home seclusion or simply as a response to their previous inactivity). Products designed to support their endeavours – ones that help the user improve their body or simply provide them with more energy – have therefore been growing in demand and in turn sales of sport...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2016-2020, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Sports Nutrition in Austria
- Euromonitor International
- October 2021
- List Of Contents And Tables
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN AUSTRIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2021 DEVELOPMENTS
- Easing of pandemic restrictions motivates consumers to exercise more
- Availability is expanding, boosting sales further
- Producers pay more attention to mainstream consumers
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Sports nutrition to go from strength to strength
- Social media marketing to play pivotal role
- Convenient consumption to be a big attraction
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN AUSTRIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2021: The big picture
- 2021 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2016-2021
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2016-2021
- MARKET DATA
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2021
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2021
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2021
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2021-2026
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2020-2021
- Summary 2 Research Sources