Sports Nutrition in Austria
With the growing influence of the health trend that influences consumer desire to lose weight and live more healthily, the demand for sports nutrition continued to increase in Austria in 2017. Sports nutrition was, thus, able to profit in 2017 from newcomers to doing sports who opted to start with more basic products like sports protein bars and sports protein RTD, which are perceived as less specialised and more mainstream. In addition, sports nutrition also benefited in 2017 from more seasoned...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Convenience and the Health Trend Drive the Performance of Sports Nutrition
- the Trend Towards Vegan/vegetarian Products in Sports Nutrition Remains Visible
- Competitive Landscape
- International Companies Continue To Dominate Sports Nutrition in 2017
- Domestic Players Focus on Attracting New Consumers With Product Launches
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Good Overall Performance Despite Still Conservative Attitudes Towards Self-medication
- Austrian Consumers Demand More Natural, Vegan and Herbal Products
- Strong Competition Between Global and Domestic Players Adds Dynamism To Consumer Health
- Pharmacies Dominate Distribution While Internet Retailing Continues To Increase
- Steady Course for Overall Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources