Sports Nutrition in Argentina
Consumption continued to increase in sports nutrition, driven by increasing demand from its more traditional customer base of athletes, gym-goers, enthusiasts and bodybuilders, but also from expanding usage among non-traditional users. This is helped by sports nutrition continuing to become more mainstream. The health and wellness trend is expected to remain important as consumers seek to mitigate health issues such as being overweight or even obese by engaging in more rigorous workouts. Running...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Argentina report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Sports Nutrition in Argentina
- Euromonitor International
- October 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Expanding Consumer Base Helps Drive Growth in Sports Nutrition
- Protein Bars Could Become Available in Channels Like Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- High Inflation and Import Barriers Could Threaten Future Sports Nutrition Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Empresa De Nutricion Argentina Leads Sales
- Arcor's New Protein Bar Doubles Its Sales in 2019
- Domestic Players Perform Well As International Companies Are Hit by Currency Movements
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Still Growing, But at Slower Rates in 2019
- Consumer Health Expenditure Continues Increasing
- No Change at the Top, As Bayer, Arcor and Abbott Continue To Lead
- Direct Selling Performing Well Against the Backdrop of High Inflation Rates
- Further Growth Expected in Consumer Health Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources