Sports Nutrition in Algeria
Sports nutrition is expected to register a healthy performance over the forecast period. The category is set to continue growing from a small base and this positive performance will be due mainly to the rising availability of these products, despite demand for them being likely to remain restricted to bodybuilders and serious athletes due to the general perception of these products being useful only for muscle gain. However, it is predicted that awareness of sports nutrition products will improv...
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- February 2019
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Far From Reaching Maturity, Sports Nutrition Is Set To Register Healthy Growth
- Declining Disposable Income Levels Are Predicted To Slow Down the Category's Growth
- Sports Nutrition Is Projected To Remain A Niche With Limited Company Activities
- Competitive Landscape
- Ultimate Nutrition Continues Leading Sports Nutrition in Algeria
- There Is An Absence of New Product Launches As Sports Protein Powder Dominates
- Premium Products Dominate the Category, Which Remains Small
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Growth Is Slowing Down Due To Economic Hardship
- Increasing Domestic Production Is Promoted by the Algerian Government
- Local Producers of Generics Continue Increasing Their Share in 2018
- Consumer Health Products Are Sold Almost Exclusively in Chemists/pharmacies
- Consumer Health Is Expected To Perform Positively Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2013-2018
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2018
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2018
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2013-2018
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2018-2023
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources