Sports Nutrition in Algeria
Sports nutrition is expected to register a healthy performance over the forecast period. The category is expected to continue growing from a small base, with this positive performance due mainly to the increasing availability of these products. However, demand for sports nutrition products is likely to remain restricted to bodybuilders and serious athletes, which is due to the general perception of these products being useful only for muscle gain.
Euromonitor International's Sports Nutrition in Algeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Sports Non-Protein Products, Sports Protein Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports Nutrition market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPORTS NUTRITION IN ALGERIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Target Audience To Remain Limited
- Rising Awareness and Availability Expected To Support Growth
- Sports Nutrition Expected To Remain A Niche Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Strong Recognition Supports Ultimate Nutrition's Leading Position
- Smaller Players Take Share From the Leading Companies
- International Brands Dominate
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Performance Slows Down Due To Rising Generics Availability
- Growing Production of Domestic Generics Encouraged by the Government
- Local Manufacturers of Consumer Health Products Reinforce Their Growing Shares During 2017
- Chemists/pharmacies Remains the Dominant Distribution Channel for Consumer Health
- Growth of Consumer Health To Be Sustained by Rising Domestic Product Supply
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources