Specsavers Pty Ltd in Eyewear (South Africa)
The company is dedicated to delivering affordable eye care to South African consumers, with the aim of offering quality products and professional service. Specsavers is the leading player in the optical shops channel in South Africa. Owned by Specsavers Optical Group Ltd, the company aims to retain its position as South Africa’s number one eye care provider.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Contact Lenses and Solutions, Spectacles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Eyewear market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SPECSAVERS PTY LTD IN EYEWEAR (SOUTH AFRICA)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Specsavers Pty Ltd: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Specsavers Pty Ltd: Competitive Position 2015