Sony Poland Sp zoo in Toys and Games (Poland)
Sony Poland Sp zoo is expected to focus on maintaining its leading position in video games hardware in Poland. The company is preparing itself for the launch of its long-awaited Morpheus project, which involves VR headsets designed for the PlayStation 4 console.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SONY POLAND SP ZOO IN TOYS AND GAMES (POLAND)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Sony Poland Sp zoo: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Sony Poland Sp zoo: Operational Indicators (PLN m)
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 3 Sony Poland Sp zoo Competitive Position 2015