Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong Ltd in Toys and Games (Hong Kong, China)
Over the forecast period, Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong is expected to consolidate its leading position in video games by improving its current hardware infrastructure (PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Network) and software portfolio.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT HONG KONG LTD IN TOYS AND GAMES (HONG KONG, CHINA)
- Euromonitor International
- June 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong Ltd: Key Facts
- Competitive Positioning
- Summary 2 Sony Computer Entertainment Hong Kong Ltd: Competitive Position 2015