Smurfit Kappa Carton de Colombia SA in Packaging Industry (Colombia)
Smurfit Kappa Carton de Colombia SA is the clear leader in carton and paper packaging in Colombia. One of the company’s strategic aims is to position carton and paper packaging as an environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SMURFIT KAPPA CARTON DE COLOMBIA SA IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (COLOMBIA)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Smurfit Kappa Carton de Colombia SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Smurfit Kappa Carton de Colombia SA: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Major End-use Categories for Smurfit Kappa Carton de Colombia SA by Pack Type 2015
- Competitive Positioning