Smurfit Kappa Benelux BV in Packaging Industry (Netherlands)
Smurfit Kappa Benelux will continue its 2014-2016 strategy at the start of the forecast period. The company has identified three key areas of concern for its customers: achieving sales growth, optimising costs and mitigating risks and will focus on addressing these concerns. The company will also continue to focus on offering clients maximum on-shelf visibility, while recognising that the rise of private label and discounters is making cost an increasingly significant factor.
Euromonitor International Local Company Profiles are a concise set of briefings detailing the strategic direction taken by a company. Discover key contact details, the company background and their competitive positioning through this collection of snapshot company profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SMURFIT KAPPA BENELUX BV IN PACKAGING INDUSTRY (NETHERLANDS)
- Euromonitor International
- September 2016
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Strategic Direction
- Key Facts
- Summary 1 Smurfit Kappa Benelux BV: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Smurfit Kappa Benelux BV: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Major End-use Categories for Smurfit Kappa Benelux BV by Pack Type: 2015
- Competitive Positioning