Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products in New Zealand
Vapour products were present in New Zealand in 2017; however, nicotine-based products were limited to being available for sale online for personal use. Although nicotine-based vapour products remained illegal in 2017 according to the Ministry of Health rules, they have been sold in New Zealand via specific retail vapour stores, which were not prosecuted, as the bill remained in parliament to amend the Smoke-free Environments Act to allow their sales, which is expected to come into effect in the...
Euromonitor International's Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Smokeless Tobacco, Vapour Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SMOKELESS TOBACCO AND VAPOUR PRODUCTS IN NEW ZEALAND
- Euromonitor International
- July 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Vapour Products Expect Growth
- Smokeless Tobacco Remains Negligible
- Heated Tobacco Hotly Debated
- Competitive Landscape
- E-liquids Strong Sellers
- Shenzhen Innokin Leads Open Vaping Systems Charging and Vapourising Devices
- Philip Morris Launches Heated Tobacco
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Adult Vapers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vapour Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vapour Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Distribution of Vapour Products by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Cigarette Volume Sales Continue To Decline, While Value Grows
- New Zealand Government Legalises Nicotine-based Vapour Products
- Plain Packaging Restricts Competitive Environment
- Supermarkets Stock Vapour Products
- Value Growth Predicted To Slow Down Over Forecast Period
- Operating Environment
- Summary 1 Legislation Summary at a Glance
- Minimum Legal Smoking Age
- Smoking Prevalence
- Tar Levels
- Health Warnings
- Plain Packaging
- Point-of-sale Display Bans
- Flavoured Tobacco Product Ban
- 'reduced Harm'
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Market Indicators
- Table 8 Number of Adult Smokers by Gender 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources