Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products in Ireland
Revised TPD2 regulations came into effect in Ireland in 2017, which imposed greater restrictions on the category than were previously in place.
Euromonitor International's Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Smokeless Tobacco, Vapour Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SMOKELESS TOBACCO AND VAPOUR PRODUCTS IN IRELAND
- Euromonitor International
- July 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Heavy Regulations Imposed in 2017 Will Lead To Change
- Vaping As A Form of Nrt Still An Issue
- Younger Generations and Non-smokers Attracted To the Category
- Competitive Landscape
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Consolidation
- E-liquids Remains Competitive But Heated Tobacco Not Available
- Online To Remain Important But Increased Physical Presence
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Adult Vapers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vapour Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vapour Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Distribution of Vapour Products by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Challenging Times for Tobacco But Some Positives Remain
- Product Substitution and Legislation Dominate 2017
- Next Generation, More Economical and Crossover Products
- Big Surge in Internet Sales
- Mixed Performance Expected Over the Forecast Period.
- Operating Environment
- Summary 1 Legislation Summary at a Glance
- Minimum Legal Smoking Age
- Smoking Prevalence
- Tar Levels
- Health Warnings
- Plain Packaging
- Advertising and Sponsorship
- Point-of-sale Display Bans
- Smoking in Public Places
- Low Ignition Propensity (lip) Cigarette Regulation
- Flavoured Tobacco Product Ban
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Number of Adult Smokers by Gender 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources