Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products in Austria
Sales of smokeless tobacco remained negligible in 2017 but vapour products continued to perform well as many consumers switched from conventional smoking to less harmful or cheaper alternatives. Despite strong growth in the number of regular vapers, value growth slowed considerably due to changes in distribution. New legislation took effect in May 2016, banning domestic retailers from selling these products online. However, the authorities are unable to prevent Austrians from buying from website...
Euromonitor International's Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products in Austria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2013-2017, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2022 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Smokeless Tobacco, Vapour Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SMOKELESS TOBACCO AND VAPOUR PRODUCTS IN AUSTRIA
- Euromonitor International
- July 2018
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Vapour Product Sales Hurt by Illegal Cross-border Internet Retailing
- Cig-a-likes Loses Share To More Sophisticated Products
- Smokeless Tobacco Sales Remain Negligible
- Competitive Landscape
- Cig-a-like Specialist Nikoblue.com EU Continues To Lead Vapour Products
- Von Erl Establishes Non Cig-a-like Closed Systems
- Fewer New Product Developments Because of Stricter Requirements
- Category Indicators
- Table 1 Number of Adult Vapers 2012-2017
- Category Data
- Table 2 Sales of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Sales of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Vapour Products: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Vapour Products: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 6 Distribution of Vapour Products by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Smokeless Tobacco and Vapour Products by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Tobacco Remains Comparably Stable Despite An Increasingly Poor Image
- Total Smoking Ban in Foodservice Channel Abandoned at the Last Minute
- Philip Morris Maintains Its Leading Position
- Online Retailing Ban for Vapour Products Hampers the Category
- Several Factors Set To Threaten Tobacco Over the Forecast Period
- Operating Environment
- Summary 1 Legislation Summary at a Glance
- Minimum Legal Smoking Age
- Smoking Prevalence
- Tar Levels
- Health Warnings
- Plain Packaging
- Advertising and Sponsorship
- Point-of-sale Display Bans
- Smoking in Public Places
- Low Ignition Propensity (lip) Cigarette Regulation
- Flavoured Tobacco Product Ban"
- "reduced Harm
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Market Indicators
- Table 9 Number of Adult Smokers by Gender 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 10 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 11 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 12 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2012-2017
- Table 13 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2017-2022
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources