Sleep Aids in Vietnam
According to the National Institute of Mental Health in Vietnam, 30% of the Vietnamese population have mental health problems, and people with depressive disorder accounted for 25% of these in 2016. It also points out that increasingly stressful lives is the main factor leading to insomnia, which has an important role in contributing to mental health problems. For this reason, the demand for sleep aids has increased gradually in most big cities, such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Most consumers...
Euromonitor International's Sleep Aids in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sleep Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SLEEP AIDS IN VIETNAM
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Increasingly Stressful Lives Boost the Value Growth of Sleep Aids
- Herbal/traditional Remedies Is A New Trend in Sleep Aids
- Forecast Period Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Sanofi-aventis Vietnam Co Ltd Remains the Leading Player
- Category Data
- Table 1 Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: Value 2017-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health Sees A Positive Performance in 2017
- Unauthorised Parallel Products Negatively Affect the Growth of Consumer Health
- Consumer Health in Vietnam Remains Highly Fragmented
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Can Sell Consumer Health Products From 2017
- Consumer Health Is Expected To Continue To Grow Strongly Over the Forecast Period.
- Market Indicators
- Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources