Sleep Aids in Serbia
Sleep aids in Serbia recorded high growth rates over the review period. This was fuelled by the strong growth recorded by the bestselling brand Persen. This brand experienced significant growth due to strong marketing support as well as because of improved distribution. Its advertising activities were primarily based on the most important channel – television commercials – but the brand was also heavily promoted through point of sale banners, mostly in pharmacies. However, since the Persen brand...
Euromonitor International's Sleep Aids in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Sleep Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- SLEEP AIDS IN SERBIA
- Euromonitor International
- October 2017
- LIST OF CONTENTS AND TABLES
- Slowdown in Growth of Sleep Aids After Several Years of Expansion
- Popularity of More Natural Sleep Aids Increases
- Trend Towards Natural/traditional Products Set To Gain Momentum
- Competitive Landscape
- Gsk Consumer Healthcare Leads by A Decisive Margin in 2017
- Persen Has Bright Future Following Acquisition by Gsk Consumer Healthcare
- Sleep Aids in Serbia Becomes More Concentrated
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Health in Serbia Records Continued Growth in 2017
- Increased Popularity of Self-medication Leads To Continued Growth of OTC
- No Major Changes in the Competitive Landscape and Few New Product Launches Observed
- Chemists/pharmacies Channel Still Dominates Despite Share Declining in 2017
- Stable Growth and Intensified Competition Expected Over the Forecast Period
- Market Indicators
- Table 1 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Life Expectancy at Birth 2012-2017
- Market Data
- Table 3 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 4 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2013-2017
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2014-2017
- Table 7 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2012-2017
- Table 9 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventive Medicine
- Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2016-2017
- Summary 2 Research Sources